I R Khan

Please make your first post here, and familiarize yourself with TAZ Forums by taking a moment and reading the stickies. Spank-you...errr....thank-you...and enjoy your stay!
DaFoxx
DaBOSS
Are you a Spammer: No

Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:32 pm

F U N E X

S - I F X

:hysterical:

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's :mrgreen:

Janos Khan
Probie

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:49 pm

:sad: Apologies... after I joined, I managed to stumbled upstairs, passed out, then was woken to my kids jumping on the bed yelling about going to church. While I was wiping the sleep from my eyes, I vaguely remembered doing something important the night before and since my wife was not smiling, I knew it wasn't improving my relationship with her, so I looked on the laptop and saw I joined TAZ. Then I remembered - I needed a haven for smart-alecks and those who like to drink a bit.

Anywho, I made it to church, saw my kids sing and wished that they served beer and nachos in church. Then again, my kids would snarf my nachos and spill the beer, or dump fruit snaxs into it, so frag it.

There was no problem on your end, I just didn't get a chance to get on or off since I joined. Those of you with kids and a job may know to what I speak of. Frag! - I ended in a prepostion.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! Hey I just thought of something now... yeeesh must be end of the day, wasn't there a cartoon one time called "I R Savage"?!? :mad:

Ally
Our Lady of the Bay

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:56 pm

Looks like we haven't tried hard enough to scare him off :P

Tis time for me to don the leather and dust off the whips and chains :mad:

Who's for a spanking :mad:
Scientia potentia est - Knowledge is Power

llama love
UtterTazNutter

Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:20 am

Oooh oooh oooh me first! Me first!

Though while we are talking about nachos I had some the other night. Not at church though, at the pub. They were nice.

Ooooh Harder! Harder! Harder!

Janos Khan
Probie

Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:25 am

Ally Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like we haven't tried hard enough to scare him off

Tis time for me to don the leather and dust off the whips and chains

Who's for a spanking
Scare off - who me? Heh... don't think that's possible, I've been married for 'bout 18 years now... nothing scares me... well meebe rising college costs and morons in control, but... hmmm... meh not much else than that, and even then, if I put on enough deodorant and cologne, we're good to go. :P And I'm not THAT old... just married young cuz we were crazy like that... we didn't have our first kid til we been married 10 years - we gave ourselves a long probabtionary period, or something like that.

Beatings, sure, y not? It's been awhile! :twisted: My wife gets to give me the first whippin tho, she's particular 'bout that. :D

Ally
Our Lady of the Bay

Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:42 am

llama love wrote:Oooh oooh oooh me first! Me first!

Though while we are talking about nachos I had some the other night. Not at church though, at the pub. They were nice.

Ooooh Harder! Harder! Harder!
As soon as I mention whips and chains .... the first in line is YOU, llama :mad: Why is that ?

Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:44 am

My wife gets to give me the first whippin tho, she's particular 'bout that.
Me thinks you'll fit in around here just fine :D

Ally
Our Lady of the Bay

Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:51 am

Janos Khan wrote:
Ally Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like we haven't tried hard enough to scare him off

Tis time for me to don the leather and dust off the whips and chains

Who's for a spanking
Scare off - who me? Heh... don't think that's possible, I've been married for 'bout 18 years now... nothing scares me... well meebe rising college costs and morons in control, but... hmmm... meh not much else than that, and even then, if I put on enough deodorant and cologne, we're good to go. :P And I'm not THAT old... just married young cuz we were crazy like that... we didn't have our first kid til we been married 10 years - we gave ourselves a long probabtionary period, or something like that.

Beatings, sure, y not? It's been awhile! :twisted: My wife gets to give me the first whippin tho, she's particular 'bout that. :D
Wives are funny like that :lol:

A picture of me may scare you into submission.

Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:58 am

Llama's gonna get jealous you flirtin' with someone else :D

Aspman
Frustrated Mad Scientist

Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:45 am

Janos Khan wrote::sad: Apologies... after I joined, I managed to stumbled upstairs, passed out, then was woken to my kids jumping on the bed yelling about going to church. While I was wiping the sleep from my eyes, I vaguely remembered doing something important the night before and since my wife was not smiling, I knew it wasn't improving my relationship with her, so I looked on the laptop and saw I joined TAZ. Then I remembered - I needed a haven for smart-alecks and those who like to drink a bit.
^ Definitely going to fit in here.

Khan we have a special "I R Drunk" thread for us all to use in times of merriment. I think you'll find it handy ;)
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot (1713-1784)

DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:33 am

^ Aye
cos god knows Aps does :P :)

llama love
UtterTazNutter

Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:37 pm

Ally wrote:As soon as I mention whips and chains .... the first in line is YOU, llama :mad: Why is that ?
Um..no reason. Though I am quite surprised your whips and chains were neglected long enough to need dusting off...

Pretty picture too.

Janos Khan
Probie

Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:06 pm

Mannnnn! I was spitting out pop while reading the posts! :P... Umm, you know cuz they wuz funny! I will be checking into the complex thread with the myriad of thoughts known as the "I R Drunk" thread. I am expecting to be further motivated to increase my knowledge... in what I have no idea, but it will be fun.

Thanks for the warm... if not disturbing welcome! It feels good to be among fellow fun-loving-beer-swilling-whip-mongering-IT deviants. Ahhh - excuse me sir - more nachos and beer please! :mad:

I see llamas are big here, they are quite the party animals I hear. Wakka-wakka... ugh that sucked worse than The Three Stooges in Orbit. Oh well, it's because I'm at work, yeah that's it!

BTW - after I posted last night, I had to have the nightly battle-royale with the kids and we only destroyed half the family room this time. Their mother was so pleased with us! :evil: She gave me a timeout and made me have a few drinks afterwards.

DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:42 am

MAN; I can't wait for this one to post 20
so we can get him into middlemen and really see what is ticking under his hood :P :)

Janos Khan
Probie

Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:13 pm

and

and

is that everyone now!?! Good! :mad:
Last edited by Janos Khan on Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.