DjM inja house

Please make your first post here, and familiarize yourself with TAZ Forums by taking a moment and reading the stickies. Spank-you...errr....thank-you...and enjoy your stay!
Aspman
Frustrated Mad Scientist

Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:02 am

DaFoxx wrote:
that is if you can pry the Bar keys away from foxy
not been done yet :P
Hey DjM!
I find a tranquilizer dart works well on Foxy. Takes a big dose though he's been drinking the damn stuff mixed with gin.

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot (1713-1784)

Debs
Mrs. Drunky McDrunkpants

Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:16 pm

Hey there DjM! It's good to see you - I'm not here that often just lately (a new baby and all that!) but this is where I come to check in on all the "old" gang now - AO seems to have just totally died. o_O I'm really glad you're here!
The post office just released a new stamp in the shape of a clitoris but it's not selling very well because only 3% of men know how to lick it.

DjM
Probie

Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:18 pm

Debs wrote:Hey there DjM! It's good to see you - I'm not here that often just lately (a new baby and all that!) but this is where I come to check in on all the "old" gang now - AO seems to have just totally died. o_O I'm really glad you're here!
Hey Deb, glad to hear about your new member to the internet world (ok a few years yet but, they all join :wink: ) I spend my time between here and AO and your right, it did die, not sure why and I am not going to guess, but between the two, I can still keep up with things (and people).

Cheers: