Can we do some cheating ...

The place to kick back, relax, post general bullshit, and grill a few on the BBQ. Whatever doesn't fit into another forum would go here. We periodically go through and move posts to the correct forum, but we do charge a case of Beer every time we have to.
Ally
Our Lady of the Bay

Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:56 am

Talen wrote:Oh, I'm *VERY* well aware of my talents. I actually take offense, however, to being called an insensitive bastard. I worked a looong time on being a prick bastard, there's a subtle distinction that I've learned to cultivate and I abhor the wretches who can't discern the difference.

Did I mention I've a soft spot for women who call me "hon"?
You must have been told on numerous occasions then :wink:

What would be the difference between an insensitive bastard and a prick bastard ?

Scientia potentia est - Knowledge is Power

Aspman
Frustrated Mad Scientist

Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:17 am

Training.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot (1713-1784)

Debs
Mrs. Drunky McDrunkpants

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:43 pm

If you don't know how to tell a prick when you see one Ally, I don't know where to even begin....

:lol:
The post office just released a new stamp in the shape of a clitoris but it's not selling very well because only 3% of men know how to lick it.

Talen
What is RSI ......... REALLY

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:46 pm

Debs wrote:If you don't know how to tell a prick when you see one Ally, I don't know where to even begin....

:lol:
I think I'm in love...

I don't care who you are, THAT'S FUNNY RIGHT THERE!!!
"No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood."