Please do not PM nokia

The place to kick back, relax, post general bullshit, and grill a few on the BBQ. Whatever doesn't fit into another forum would go here. We periodically go through and move posts to the correct forum, but we do charge a case of Beer every time we have to.
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Please do not PM nokia

Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:26 am

Because of the recent popularity of nokia's tutorial he is being inundated with PM's...

Please...if you have a question for nokia post it into a forum...DO NOT PM HIM...

there is no way he is able to reply individually to all the requests that are coming his way...posting it will not only solve the problem he is having with PM's...but it also means your question will have a better chance of getting answered...

nokia does not want anyone to think he is being rude...he simply cannot keep up with personal requests on his time...there are just too many to respond to individually...

so...please post your question do not PM it...or you may not receive an answer...simply due to the volume of requests.

Spank-you,

Eg :D
Last edited by Egaladeist on Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kwiep
Field Marshal Von Uber Tazmaniac

Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:26 pm

Damn, now I'm definatly not writing a tutorial.

J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate

Re: Please do not PM nokia

Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:59 pm

Egaladeist wrote:However, J_K9 has an empty PM box and will GLADLY accept your PM's on nokia's behalf.
GRRR :evil:

Actually, as long as people do it because they think I'm uberl33t... Go ahead :mrgreen: :mad:
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." - Bob Marley

[CS:Source Admin]

outerlimit
Holder of the rank Drunk Meister and BAR
Are you a Spammer: No

Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:30 pm

Also, posting your question in the thread helps so that others who have the same question can see the answer, thus nokia only having to answer it once :)

AcidTone

Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:56 pm

J_K9 wrote:Actually, as long as people do it because they think I'm uberl33t... Go ahead :mrgreen: :mad:
You uber eleet, that's laughable... :lol:

Mr i locked myself out of the administrator account, and couldn't work out how to gain admin access again.. ROLFLMFAO :P
:mrgreen: :tongue1:

J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:52 pm

AcidTone wrote:Mr i locked myself out of the administrator account, and couldn't work out how to gain admin access again.. ROLFLMFAO :P [/i] :mrgreen: :tongue1:
That was NOT fair, as it was NOT my fault - I bet you my slimy bugger of a brother changed the password and forgot about it! :mad:

Oh, and this thread's title should be "Everyone spam nokia's Inbox with PMs!" :D
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." - Bob Marley

[CS:Source Admin]

AcidTone

Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:55 am

J_K9 wrote: That was NOT fair, as it was NOT my fault - I bet you my slimy bugger of a brother changed the password and forgot about it! :mad:
Any excuse will do... :P