Everything is NEW

The place to kick back, relax, post general bullshit, and grill a few on the BBQ. Whatever doesn't fit into another forum would go here. We periodically go through and move posts to the correct forum, but we do charge a case of Beer every time we have to.
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo
Are you a Spammer: No

Everything is NEW

Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:10 am

New website....had to the host was converting to 7.4 php and wordpress was no longer supporting some jquery code so had no choice but to totally redesign the website

New forum...... again had no choice apparently by converting to 7.4 php on the host corrupted my ability to post here in the forum as 3.2.7 php was not compatible with 7.4 php.....so we are now updated to the new 3.3.1 php which resolved the posting issue but created a host of new problems that were sorted

may eventually have to redesign the forum again too as apparently this theme is also meant for 3.2.7 php and may cause unknown issues at some point....but so far so good

so there ya have it, aside from work and normal things, this has been my life for the last couple, or so, weeks, keeping things alive even though aside from me and dafoxx there's no one else to see it :hysterical:

www.thetazzone.com www.thegameszone.org

DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Re: Everything is NEW

Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:59 pm

well, so long as I'm around it won't be in vain :hysterical:

and I DID notice a few differences on login, apart from the location of the login bit :shock:
Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's :shock:

Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Re: Everything is NEW

Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:32 pm

Yep i noticed on different browsers it looks a bit different. Eventually we will need another new theme. If you run across any you like let me know :pleasantry:
www.thetazzone.com www.thegameszone.org