GameStop

When you have general news to share - put it HERE. Anything you find newsworthy that you think others might be interested in post away! (If it's tech related please put in the tech news zone)
DaFoxx
DaBOSS
Are you a Spammer: No

GameStop

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:51 pm

I am certain, that there will be people here that will be au fait with the whole ins and outs of what is going on there
I am also certain that most will not have a clue :shock:
so I found THIS to give a decent overview, it includes links so you can dig deeper too

https://isthesqueezesquoze.com/

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's :shock:

Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Re: GameStop

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:26 am

Never heard of it, is this a UK thing?
www.thetazzone.com www.thegameszone.org

DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:02 pm

Reddit started it, there is a page WSB that has been monitoring stocks for years, then when they noticed the GAMESTOP being shorted, they decided to have some fun, they started to buy as much GAMESTOP stock as they could, now as individuals, they don't have much punch, but MILLIONS got in on it, and so NOW the hedge funds are seriously fucked, they HAVE to buy GAMESTOP stock to sell it as part of their short

SHORTING - https://www.thebalance.com/the-basics-o ... ock-356327

but there IS not stock, there IS however evidence of massive fuckery going on as stock has been sold that doesn't exist, GAMESTOP was at 140% of available stock sold recently - called NAKED SHORTING - totally illegal

so now, the hedge funds are selling OTHER stocks, to cover their losses against the GASESTOP short, one fund is down over $5 BILLION
and got bailed out by two of it's close neighbours ffs

the news is full of billionaires crying over their lost money, one whining that he has lost so mucj money he had to refund the loan for his yacht ................ yea, like that's really got to hurt ffs :shock:

but the thing will end soon, the hedge funds are fucked now though, as they KNOW there is a LOT of people who have had enough of them
there's a lot of talk of what the Redditors being 'illegal' with NO mention that they are doing EXACTLY what the hedge funds have been doing for fucking DECADES
Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's :shock:

Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:48 am

the news is full of billionaires crying over their lost money, one whining that he has lost so mucj money he had to refund the loan for his yacht ................ yea, like that's really got to hurt ffs
:rolf6:
www.thetazzone.com www.thegameszone.org