Emanciption of Your Ego

The place for any Religious and/or Philosophical discussions, treatise, absolutions, ramblings, Aliens, UFO's, space exploration, mystical bullshit, astronomy, astrology, etc...
Harbinger
Aspiring Anti-Christ

Emanciption of Your Ego

Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:53 am

Ok, so this thread may be more of a confession permitted by alcohol, but it's also spurred by a genuine curiousity. Bear with me.

As some of you have probably assessed, I am a shameless megalomaniac. My unquestionable sin is pride, but I live my life in such a way that will permit my arrogance without even remotely being a hypocrite. The truth is, I'm trying to escape my own mortality. I want to be so great that I transcend the anonymity of everyday life and ascend to global notoritety. While I know it will be impossible for me to eventually become your soveriegn emperor, I still entertain delusions of grandeur usually involving statues, international awards, and general greatness. Few things please me more than the thought of a 10 year old in primary school pissed off because we're covering a chapter in their book revolving around me.

You might now have an idea of the depths of my...disposition.

My question is, what is your personal delusion or vice? It might be egocentric of me, but it is my belief that everyone has a desire or dream of which they are ordinarly ashamed of. While there are obvious complications without open admittance to mine--there is a comforting peace in the honesty of it.

So my question to you is:

What is your most secret and guilty desire? What sociopathic non-comformist dreams do you have? The less sacred, the better. I'm talking about everything from closet pedophelia to world domination.

What is your deepest and darkest desire? There is freedom in abject honesty.

"I am never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken."

THE Doctor
Ex Und3rtak3r from OZ
Are you a Spammer: No

Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:59 am

hmmm.. I make no secret of it.. and my desire is .. well how can I desire.. it is because .. I AM

when you meet me you will have only one choice.. I do not impose.. you will recognise immediately.. and you will gravel..ahh grovel..

BTW: isn't a "Mania" the irrational belief that a non-realistic goal has been reached..or the striving to an unrealistic goal
So your a megalomaniac only if your not really in control of shite..

BTW.. piss me off and I will turn off your heart.. OK.. no.. if you really upset any of my children.. I will turn off your best friends heart.. then yours..
Don't test me.. I will prove you the fool..
And stop those lecherous thought of that Red Head on the 2nd floor.. the one that was brunette two weeks ago... she is her real hair colour now.. ...

:D
.. The trouble with life is there's no background music..

Remember Grasshopper: The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:44 am

My question is, what is your personal delusion or vice?
Legacy and security...seems the older I get the more concerned I become with the future...when I was a kid the future was the last thing on my mind, but now...it's one of the top 10...

I imagine when I turn 60 it may be in the top 2...

Elsparrow
In with the out crowd

Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:39 pm

My darkest desire atm is to torture and murder one particular human being. I've never hated a person this much before and likely never will again, but this person has pushed me this far.

Opus
I type, therefore I am

Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:49 pm

To grow old and not end up eating cat food, I'm surprised I'm still alive
There are two rules for success in life:
Rule 1: Don't tell people everything you know.

THE Doctor
Ex Und3rtak3r from OZ

Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:47 pm

Opus wrote:To grow old and not end up eating cat food, I'm surprised I'm still alive
Dunno not so bad if you use the right sauce

Remember Grasshopper: The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Aspman
Frustrated Mad Scientist

Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:49 pm

My dream is that Harb does indeed take over the world in a Mugabe style victory.

Then I take him out with a 50 calibre sniper rifle shot the the belly. Harb immortalised, me hero. Everyone is a winner.

Ok Harb has to squirm for a few hours till he pegs it but you can't take out a dictator with out a little suffering.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot (1713-1784)

SirDice
I've posted HOW many

Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:01 pm

Elsparrow wrote:My darkest desire atm is to torture and murder one particular human being. I've never hated a person this much before and likely never will again, but this person has pushed me this far.
Sounds like you've met my ex :shock:

I currently have only one desire and it's no big secret.... IWSN!!!11!!one!!
Oliver's Law:
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

dinowuff
I've posted HOW many
Location: galactic longitude 359° 56′ 39.4″, galactic latitude −0° 2′ 46.2″

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:11 pm

Harb aspires to antichrist status and I get a entire slave tribe of Christians to do my bidding's.

STFU now that would rock!
No lusers were harmed in the creation of this Taz Zone Post.
AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!
09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B:D8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Aspman
Frustrated Mad Scientist

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:42 pm

dinowuff wrote:Harb aspires to antichrist status and I get a entire slave tribe of Christians to do my bidding's.

STFU now that would rock!
Would that include a lot of hotties?
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot (1713-1784)

dinowuff
I've posted HOW many
Location: galactic longitude 359° 56′ 39.4″, galactic latitude −0° 2′ 46.2″

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:45 pm

of course
No lusers were harmed in the creation of this Taz Zone Post.
AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!
09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B:D8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Harbinger
Aspiring Anti-Christ

Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:41 pm

Aspman wrote:My dream is that Harb does indeed take over the world in a Mugabe style victory.

Then I take him out with a 50 calibre sniper rifle shot the the belly. Harb immortalised, me hero. Everyone is a winner.

Ok Harb has to squirm for a few hours till he pegs it but you can't take out a dictator with out a little suffering.
Over a year ago I took an indepth online quiz about your personal lifestyle and cognitive choices. It would then theorize how you were likely to die some time ago. I think I had like an 85% chance of being shot, lol.

Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Harbinger
Aspiring Anti-Christ

Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:06 pm

Man, you guys are softer than I expected. Elsparrow's answer was more what I had in mind.

THE Doctor
Ex Und3rtak3r from OZ

Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:20 am

Harbinger wrote:Man, you guys are softer than I expected. Elsparrow's answer was more what I had in mind.
Dunno... it is rather funny watching people making up description of "I AM" and they have never even read the half factual books about "I AM"..

Funnier are those .. who seem to think going into a building and using fancy words will get them easy money... lol.. fools.. keep praying and doing nothing.. yeh yeh get angry with me.. LOL..
Funnier are those that think i will be happier with them if they whip themselves.. oh man that is so entertaining..

Who needs to make peoples lives a misery? people do most of it themselves...